Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

There is something about sewing with Christmas fabric at Christmas time that always entices me!  So, I made a couple of mug rugs using Diary of a Quilter's Modern Christmas Tree Quilt Block tutorial.


They are fun and easy to put together, and I love how you make two at one time with opposite fabrics.  I can definitely see myself making something larger out of this pattern in the future.


To all of you who visit my blog, I wish a very happy Christmas, and hope it is filled with the love of family and friends.  You are a gift to me everyday!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute! I am crazy about Christmas fabrics and will still be sewing with it after Christmas. ;) Merry Christmas to you and enjoy your holidays. :)

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Merry Christmas! Love your little mats. I saw this pattern and wished I had time to make a wall hanging. Maybe next year! Enjoy your day!