Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Monday, May 20, 2013

Honey Honey

Recently, I got some lovely mail from the Fat Quarter Shop!  A dessert roll of Honey Honey by Kate Spain for Moda.



Looking through it, I can't decide which fabric is my favorite.  This one?

Or maybe this one?


Each piece is in the collection is fun to look at, and mull over what I might do with them.  I think I have just as much fun figuring out the project, as I do actually making it.  Until then, I'm just going to enjoy looking at it.


Linking up with Tessa at The Sewing Chick for Let's Get Acquainted Monday and with Really Random Thursday!   Also linking up to Sunday Stash.




7 comments:

Tessa @ TheSewingChick said...

I love this fabric line. I just got some half yards of some of the blue ones, and yes, it does make me happy just to look at them. I hope you sew something wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Let's Get Acquainted today!!

Anonymous said...

Great fabric. I used the "Good Fortune" line from Kate Spain to make a quilt like "Carnival" pattern. Wow, I was so last-minute with that quilt (finished sewing the binding while vacationing with the recipient!) that I never blogged about it. It came out great--and it would look great with this line.

Serena @ Sewgiving said...

I was thinking of buying that line ... you might have just tempted me :)

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, but when I have some new fabric in my stash I can be "afraid" to cut into it! So I decided taht I would just look at it today! Do you have the same "problem"?
I love the orange flowers you picked! And I love the other on too.... now I am in trouble!
Esther

Mara said...

Are you going to make something for the Kate Spain blog hop?

Finding Fifth said...

Ooo yes Mara I wondered that too. It is over at Blossom Heart Quilts in June. And thanks for showing some of the prints by joining up to Sunday Stash.

vexa said...

Pretty! Have fun sewing.