Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Starry Stash

I love fabrics with stars on them!  I'm not sure why, but my quilts often have at least one piece of fabric that has stars.  So, I decided to look through my stash to see what star fabrics I could come up with.  Now, my stash is relatively small compared to some, I know.  But I still found a pretty fun selection to look at.  For me, the best part is remembering which quilt I used that fabric in: my husband's quilt of valor, or my son's college quilt, or the one I made for my niece's first baby.




I found a few that I don't remember using in any projects, yet...  That must mean I need to start something new!

Linking up to Sunday Stash at Finding Fifth!


6 comments:

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

I love stars too - what a great collection of prints you have!

vexa said...

I like stars too but my fav would be dots :-)

Allison said...

stars are always fun - and yes, you should definitely start a new project for those unused prints ;)

Finding Fifth said...

Perfect prints for quilts of valour. So is your husband a serviceman as well?

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Oops, I meant to say that my husband was in the Navy when he was younger. He is a Vietnam veteran. I wanted to get involved with Quilts of Valor, but realized I had a veteran right here at home who deserved a quilt!